The Rowlinson Garden Retreat is a wonderfully designed space to unwind in. It can be used as a cosy seating area, to sit down and have a family meal or enjoy entertaining in. The 11 ft wide Garden Retreat offers plenty of room for you to spend your leisure time in, maybe doing hobbies or quietly working.
The interlocking timber log walls prevent any draft from coming in especially in the cooler months when it starts to near towards winter.
The two way tilt and swivel opening windows have toughened glass and allow the air to flow through as required.
With double lockable doors this Garden Retreat not only offers comfort but reassurance and safety so that when you come home from a long day at work you can quickly take a well earned rest.
- 19mm interlocking timber log walls
- 14mm tongue and groove floor and roof
- Two way tilt/swivel opening windows
- Double lockable doors (lock and key supplied)
- Pre-glazed doors and windows
- Toughened glass
- Optional Georgian bar window detail included
- Premium quality mineral roof felt
- Untreated natural timber finish
- Can be painted or stained
- All fixings included.
Product Dimensions (includes roof overhang):
- Depth: 303cm (9ft 11ins)
- Width: 340cm (11ft 2ins)
- Height: 236cm (7ft 9ins)
- Weight: 455kg (1003lbs)
- Footprint Depth: 282cm (9ft 3ins)
- Footprint Width: 314cm (10ft 4ins).
This product is a self a assembly item and will be delivered in kit form. Instructions for assembly will be enclosed with the products.
Delivery to your property will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move product around or through the property.
Our carrier will contact you by telephone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a suitable delivery date. All dates quoted for either delivery or contact are approximate. Pure Garden Buildings will not accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
Deliveries are to UK mainland only.
• Deliveries are made on Monday – Friday only (No weekend deliveries).
• Delivery times are between 8a.m. and 6p.m. No specific time of day can be given.
• Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery except when we have received written confirmation from the customer that the item can be left without a signature.
The Delivery Address:
• Must have a made up (Tarmac) road.
• For delivery of large items, the road must be at least two lorry widths. There must be enough room for a 25ft 7.5t lorry (i.e. the size of a bin lorry or fire engine) to be unloaded.
• Room for lorry park within six metres (20ft) of the property.
• If there cars parked on both sides of the street and if so, would this cause problems for lorry access?
If a delivery address is not accessible by our carrier’s standard delivery vehicles (25ft / 7.5 Tonne Lorry) Pure Garden Buildings reserve the right to charge reasonable costs of providing a smaller delivery vehicle or confirm that the order cannot be accepted.
If the delivery fails due to the criteria set above not being met, inaccurate details or the buyer fails to take delivery (except in circumstances where it is beyond the buyers reasonable control or it is the fault of the carrier).
We reserve the right to:
• Charge reasonable cost of storage and redelivery once the reason for the initial failure has been rectified.
• Or resell the goods at market value and charge the original buyer any expenses occurred in the storage or reselling. Should the item resell at below the market value, any shortfall will be charged to the original buyer.
REGIONAL DELIVERY/COLLECTION SURCHARGES:
To maintain a consistently high level delivery service across the whole of the UK mainland, a delivery/collection surcharge will need to be applied to certain postcodes.
These are split in to two bands:
Surcharge Band A £25.00: KA, FK, KY, DD, PA and SA postcodes.
Surcharge Band B £50.00 : AB, IV, PH, PL and TR postcodes.