The Rowlinson 9ft x 18ft Workshop is undeniably a great size which will give you so much opportunity to participate in so many activities.
If your house is too small, a workshop may be the alternative to building an expensive extension. This may be the case if you have a hobby that takes up a large amount of space or run a small business from home.
High eaves and so much light from 14 windows mean that the workshop is an ideal light and airy environment in which to spend many hours. Double doors allow easy access and can be locked to secure any valuable items inside.
The 12mm cladding, sturdy frame and tongue & groove flooring are tough and durable while the solid board roof ensures the workshop is weatherproof.
With so many uses and such a high spec. it is no wonder that the 9ft x 18ft workshop is so popular with people who have such a diverse range of interests.
It’s clearly the workshop of choice if you need somewhere that is bright, safe, and secure with significant floor space.
- 12mm shiplap cladding
- Double doors for easy access secured with lock and key
- 12mm tongue and groove floor
- Solid board roof
- 12 styrene glazed side windows
- 2 front fixed styrene glazed windows
- High eaves for extra headroom
- Manufactured from 29×35 and 29x45mm framing
- Dipped honey-brown finish
- Mineral roofing felt
- Depth: 559cm (18ft 4ins)
- Width: 288cm (9ft 5ins)
- Height: 235cm (7ft 8ins)
- Door Opening Height: 172.3cm (5ft 8ins)
- Door Opening Width: 162.8cm (5ft 4ins)
- Weight: 469kg (1033lbs)
- Depth: 547cm (17ft 11ins)
- Width: 270cm (8ft 10ins)
This product is a self a assembly item and will be delivered in kit form. Instructions for assembly will be enclosed with the products.
Delivery to your property will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move product around or through the property.
Our carrier will contact you by telephone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a suitable delivery date. All dates quoted for either delivery or contact are approximate. Pure Garden Buildings will not accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
Deliveries are to UK mainland only.
• Deliveries are made on Monday – Friday only (No weekend deliveries).
• Delivery times are between 8a.m. and 6p.m. No specific time of day can be given.
• Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery except when we have received written confirmation from the customer that the item can be left without a signature.
The Delivery Address:
• Must have a made up (Tarmac) road.
• For delivery of large items, the road must be at least two lorry widths. There must be enough room for a 25ft 7.5t lorry (i.e. the size of a bin lorry or fire engine) to be unloaded.
• Room for lorry park within six metres (20ft) of the property.
• If there cars parked on both sides of the street and if so, would this cause problems for lorry access?
If a delivery address is not accessible by our carrier’s standard delivery vehicles (25ft / 7.5 Tonne Lorry) Pure Garden Buildings reserve the right to charge reasonable costs of providing a smaller delivery vehicle or confirm that the order cannot be accepted.
If the delivery fails due to the criteria set above not being met, inaccurate details or the buyer fails to take delivery (except in circumstances where it is beyond the buyers reasonable control or it is the fault of the carrier).
We reserve the right to:
• Charge reasonable cost of storage and redelivery once the reason for the initial failure has been rectified.
• Or resell the goods at market value and charge the original buyer any expenses occurred in the storage or reselling. Should the item resell at below the market value, any shortfall will be charged to the original buyer.
REGIONAL DELIVERY/COLLECTION SURCHARGES:
To maintain a consistently high level delivery service across the whole of the UK mainland, a delivery/collection surcharge will need to be applied to certain postcodes.
These are split in to two bands:
Surcharge Band A £25.00: KA, FK, KY, DD, PA and SA postcodes.
Surcharge Band B £50.00 : AB, IV, PH, PL and TR postcodes.