This Rowlinson Work Shop is the perfect place to use daily. With a solid timber construction which features attractive shiplap cladding, this workshop is light and airy with styrene glazed windows which make it feel less like a shed and more like a summerhouse.
With plenty of space inside for storage you can make this space work for you – put in potting benches if you’re green-fingered or even a study for a quiet retreat from family life. The high eaves in this workshop offer you all the extra headroom you need to work and move about comfortably, making this the ideal space if you’re working outside.
This workshop is Light – With eight styrene glazed windows which will let the sunshine in. Spacious – With high eaves which offer you some extra headroom to move about in. Secure – With double doors equipped with lock and key, for safe and secure storage.
Whatever your hobby – woodworking, modelling or repairing lawn mowers perhaps – there’s enough height and floor area to use in many ways. This is the case even when it’s also used for the storage of items, large and small.
An attractive structure, the workshop’s robust frame has honey coloured shiplap cladding, tongue and groove flooring together with a solid board roof covered with weatherproof mineral felt.
- 12mm shiplap cladding
- Double doors for easy access secured with lock and key
- Tongue and groove floor
- Solid board roof
- 6 styrene glazed side windows
- 2 front fixed styrene glazed windows
- High eaves for extra headroom
- Manufactured from 29×35 and 29x45mm framing
- Dipped honey-brown finish
- Mineral roofing felt
- Depth: 289cm (9ft 6ins)
- Width: 288cm (9ft 5ins)
- Height: 235cm (7ft 8ins)
- Door Height: 172.3cm (5ft 8ins)
- Door Width: 162.8cm (5ft 4ins)
- Weight: 290kg (639lbs)
- Depth: 277cm (9ft 1ins)
- Width: 270cm (8ft 10ins)
This product is a self a assembly item and will be delivered in kit form. Instructions for assembly will be enclosed with the products.
Delivery to your property will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move product around or through the property.
Our carrier will contact you by telephone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a suitable delivery date. All dates quoted for either delivery or contact are approximate. Pure Garden Buildings will not accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
Deliveries are to UK mainland only.
• Deliveries are made on Monday – Friday only (No weekend deliveries).
• Delivery times are between 8a.m. and 6p.m. No specific time of day can be given.
• Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery except when we have received written confirmation from the customer that the item can be left without a signature.
The Delivery Address:
• Must have a made up (Tarmac) road.
• For delivery of large items, the road must be at least two lorry widths. There must be enough room for a 25ft 7.5t lorry (i.e. the size of a bin lorry or fire engine) to be unloaded.
• Room for lorry park within six metres (20ft) of the property.
• If there cars parked on both sides of the street and if so, would this cause problems for lorry access?
If a delivery address is not accessible by our carrier’s standard delivery vehicles (25ft / 7.5 Tonne Lorry) Pure Garden Buildings reserve the right to charge reasonable costs of providing a smaller delivery vehicle or confirm that the order cannot be accepted.
If the delivery fails due to the criteria set above not being met, inaccurate details or the buyer fails to take delivery (except in circumstances where it is beyond the buyers reasonable control or it is the fault of the carrier).
We reserve the right to:
• Charge reasonable cost of storage and redelivery once the reason for the initial failure has been rectified.
• Or resell the goods at market value and charge the original buyer any expenses occurred in the storage or reselling. Should the item resell at below the market value, any shortfall will be charged to the original buyer.
REGIONAL DELIVERY/COLLECTION SURCHARGES:
To maintain a consistently high level delivery service across the whole of the UK mainland, a delivery/collection surcharge will need to be applied to certain postcodes.
These are split in to two bands:
Surcharge Band A £25.00: KA, FK, KY, DD, PA and SA postcodes.
Surcharge Band B £50.00 : AB, IV, PH, PL and TR postcodes.