The 8×6 Oakley Summerhouse from Forest Garden features long length windows and glazed double doors that flood the interior with light. It has a variety of uses; an at-home office, a craft room or somewhere to entertain guests.
This summerhouse is manufactured using traditional overlap board construction to encourage rainwater run-off, while a high quality mineral-felted roof ensures the building is water-tight. The solid timber-boarded floor is stronger than normal OSB sheet flooring, offering better weight-bearing capabilities for furniture and gardening equipment.
The windows are glazed with shatter-resistant acrylic, which is lightweight and a safer alternative to glass. The smooth planed scalloped barge boards and decorative finial create an attractive finish.
The timber used for these summerhouses has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage. Every Forest product carries the FSC label. Products with the FSC label are identified as products with their roots from well-managed forests, so you can be assured that you’re purchasing from a sustainable source.
- Apex roof for maximum headroom
- Natural timber finish
- Windows made from shatter resistant acrylic
- Overlap board construction
- High quality mineral-felted roof
- Solid timber boarded floor
- Pressure treated wood.
- Height: 222cm (7ft 3ins)
- Eaves Height: 171cm (5ft 7ins)
- Width: 258cm (8ft 6ins)
- Depth: 193cm (6ft 4ins)
- Door Size: (h x w) 165cm x 56cm
- Door Opening Width: 114cm (3ft 9ins)
- Door Opening Height: 165cm (5ft 5ins)
- Framing Size: 45mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding Thickness: 7mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 16mm
- Weight: 162kg (357lbs)