Biohort Highline H3 is a single door, 9 foot fronted heavy duty flat roof garden shed manufactured from high tensile, 0.5mm hot-dipped galvanised, polyamide coated steel throughout. A choice from 3 colours are available: Dark Grey, Quartz Grey & Silver which allows the Highline to add a modern look to your garden!
This shed features an acrylic all-around fanlight, a security 3 way locking mechanism with cylinder lock and a spare key supplied as standard, integrated organisation system consisting of a shelf set and tool hanger, high snow load capacity, a gas assisted damper to prevent the door slamming, a built in gutter system complete with the facility to collect water if required and easy set by step photo illustrated instructions.
Biohort sheds are perfect for sites where non-combustible storage sheds are compulsory and will provide a rust-free, durable storage solution for a minimum warranty period of 20 years.
The raw materials used to make this product are treated with a 150g/m2 zinc coating to each piece of steel before each of the 3 enamel coating polyamide are applied. To ensure top quality throughout the building, each paint application is applied to both sides of each painted part of the building.
All Biohort products are hand pressed from these superior materials with quality control and customer satisfaction as a top priority. Using their many years of experience they have developed a product that has an uncomplicated assembly resembling a modular plug-in system, that makes assembly possible using as few screws as necessary.
Please Note: Some accessories may be unavailable until August 2022 – Please feel free to get in touch to check
- Stainless steel door handles & fittings for optimum security
- 3 way locking mechanism including cylinder lock
- High quality components and materials throughout
- Gas assisted spring damper
- Gutters have connector provided for 1″ hose
- Integrated leaf trap
- Ventilation slots ensure adequate air circulation
- 360° acrylic glass panels
- Virtually maintenance free with no painting or treating required
- Range of accessories included as standard
- 20 year anti-rust guarantee
- Width: 275cm (9ft)
- Depth: 235cm (7ft 7ins)
- Height: 222cm (7ft 3ins)
- Door opening – Width: 76cm x Height: 182cm (2ft 5ins x 5ft 10ins)
- Foundation dimensions: 257cm x 217cm (W x D)
- Interior Width: 252cm (8ft 3ins)
- Interior Depth: 212cm (6ft 10ins)
- Interior Height: 210cm (6ft 9ins)
- Weight: 237kg