The trade department is set up to serve the trade side of the industry with the same level of customer service and advice on our range of products as the retail order side of our business – along with the added benefits of a trade.
Who should apply for a trade account?
Businesses within the Garden or development industry, Architects, Designers, Landscapers, Builders, Holiday Parks, Schools, Local Councils, Charities.
Information on completing the Credit Application Form:
- Please note this is a multi-purpose form and it needs to be printed out to be completed as it requires a signature.
- If you are a school you only need to complete the contact details of where we are to send the invoice and indicate from the tick boxes the type of school.
- If you are a registered charity please let us know your charity number.
- Schools / Charities – please leave blank the trade references, bank details and directorships sections – these are only required by private businesses requiring a trade account.
- If you are a business or charity please complete as many sections as possible.
- If you can make sure you complete the credit limit required and also make sure there is a signature on the form before returning to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note all orders placed on account / 30 days net need to be placed in writing either on email to email@example.com
- Where possible we require a purchase order number.