Forest Garden’s Mendip Log Cabin is a mid-sized garden building with a footprint 5m wide x 4m deep. It’s modern pent roof design has a high specification which includes interlocking log walls which are 45mm thick, 19mm tongue and groove floor and roof, double glazed double doors, two tilt and turn double glazed windows to the front and a 3/4 length double glazed tilt and turn side window that can be positioned in the left or right wall. All windows have toughened glass which is double glazed.
There is different roof felt options that are available with this option being supplied with 24kg weight Polyester felt (without underlay). The felt is much stronger and more tear resistant than non-polyester grades due to a polyester fibre base layer. It has a life expectancy of up to 15 years when fitted correctly as it has more than twice the tear resistance of conventional mineral felt.
The log cabin must be built upon a solid and level surface such as a poured concrete base.
- Sizeable 5m x 4m log cabin with 188 square feet of internal floor space
- High specification includes 45mm thick log walls, toughened glass double glazing throughout, tilt and turn windows and mortise locking double doors
- 19mm Tongue & Groove roof and floorboards
- Glazed double doors, two windows to the front plus 3/4 length side window that can be positioned either side
- Toughened glass double glazing
- High quality, tear resistant, 24kg weight Polyester fibre backed felt without underlay
- Supplied untreated and unpainted (a solvent-based preservative must be applied after assembly)
- All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service.
- Height: 242cm
- Width: 524cm
- Depth: 466cm
- Wall Cladding Thickness: 45mm
- Roof Thickness: 19mm
- Floor Thickness: 19mm
- Weight: 3380kg.