About Shed & Garden Building Installations
We offer Garden Shed Installation, as well as Summerhouses, Log Cabins and more.
At Pure Garden Buildings, we offer a professional installation service taking the pressure off you. So if you require a shed installation in your garden or you’re an Architect, Developer, Business, School or Government Body we can take care of the build process for you.
Simply choose the “Assembly” option when placing your order or speak to one of our team to book your installation.
After you have placed an order and booked your installation then the install team will be in contact to make the necessary arrangements with you for your install.
Now that you have found your building and booked your install, there are some things to consider prior to delivery and installation of your new building.
Installation FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
The date for installation will be arranged with you by the installation team once a delivery date has been booked.
We aim to carry out all installations within seven working days after delivery (this excludes Log Cabins).
If not already delivered, your building may be coming with the installer. If your building is delivered to you before the install date, please check off the contents from the list on the instructions to make sure everything is present and correct.
Although we try and make sure everything is perfect we are all only human after all, so we ask you to quickly check and get in touch if you have any concerns so we can sort them out before the installer arrives.
We will pre-book an installation date with you in advance. If you are not able to be in or grant access, then please let us know in advance or arrange for a friend or neighbour to be there in your place.
The installer will normally phone you the day before or the morning of your install date to check that everything is all still fine to go ahead (although we can not guarantee this service).
Your installer(s) should arrive within the timeframe agreed (if there is an unavoidable delay they will notify you as soon as reasonably possible).
When the installer(s) arrive they will just double check that your base is suitable and everything is present for the installation, then they will start the erection process of your building for you.
The installer(s) will be happy to answer any questions you may have. If you want to oversee the build they are more than happy for you to be there.
If you want to get on and leave them to it, they will be able to give you an estimated time that the install should be nearing completion.
Yes, you’re good to go! The installer will do their own checks of the building and then ask you to have a look with them, they will show you the completed job, take some photographs and ask you to sign for their work.
What’s Required for Installation?
So you’ve chosen your shed and you want it assembled and that’s where our installers come in.
So there are no surprises on the day please read the following information about what is required.
Although we will make every effort to accommodate requests, these are best made in advance so there is no delay in the assembly service or unexpected surprises on the day.
Please understand that our standard pricing is simply for the assembly of a retail product and nothing else (our installers are not builders, carpenters or electricians).
Our prices for installation make the following assumptions:
1. There is clear access to the garden or assembly site.
2. It’s not further than 40 meters from the delivery point to the assembly point. Although we can move the shed from one point to another for you, the price quoted only allows for a certain amount of time.
Long distances like rear access from further down a street, etc. will take more time that has not been quoted for in the standard price.
3. The ground is flat (not sloping for base kits).
4. A solid and suitable base is in place and that base is both flat and level (for more information please see our “Shed Base Guide”).
5. Delivery and installation may not be on the same day.
6. There is access (min 60cm) all around the final install position (the install team will need to get to all sides of the shed to properly install the roof).
7. Electricity must be available upon request.
8. There is parking or a suitable loading/unloading area at the assembly address
with free parking close by. Permit holders only roads will require you to provide a permit.
9. Unless agreed in advance a person over the age of 18 must be available at the time of assembly.
The customer is responsible for and understands the following:
1. We are unable to carry a shed through your property. If a shed or garden building must be taken through a home then you will need to have done this already before the assembly team arrives or upon arrival.
2. If the assembly person or team arrives to find the base is not suitable, parts are missing or damaged, the job may not be able to go ahead on that day, but the booking will still have to be paid in full.
2.1 Should your job be aborted for any reason listed under point 2. Then a new chargeable job will need to be raised for us to revisit and complete any works.
3. If we are asked to and agree to install on a base that is not suitable, then we do so on the understanding that you acknowledge this may affect the look and functionality of the building and we will not be held liable for issues that arise as a result.
4. The installer(s) are unable to carry out other jobs or repairs for you while they are there.
5. If you have pets, the area must be free of any mess and properly cleaned before the assembly takes place.
6. We may ask for dogs to be kept away from the area while the assembly is taking place.
7. Any trees, bushes, etc. that are overhanging must be cut back prior to our arrival.
8. Grass must be reasonably short around the assembly site.
9. Manholes and drains in the area must be covered, free from mess and clean.
10. If any additional jobs are carried out for you at your request these will be chargeable at £80 + VAT per hour (chargeable in 1-hour increments).
Assembly of timber base kit assumes the following:
1. The ground is not more than 2 inches off level across the entire span of the base.
2. The area is not partly paved, concrete, blocks, bricks or anything that will have to be removed before assembly.
Note: We are unable to perform any groundworks.
Our shed and garden building installation service covers most of the UK. Please see the coverage map image.
If you have any questions about coverage please don’t hesitate to get in touch.