This Little Wooden Garden Lodge from Rowlinson is a stylish yet compact playhouse that is ideal for smaller gardens. The Little Garden Lodge would be ideal to fit in a corner of the garden that has been designated specifically for the children, as a place to play happily with their friends.
It can also function as an additional storage space during the colder winter months for any outdoor toys or furniture. Any young child would love to see this Playhouse in their garden.
- Two fixed front Styrene windows
- Solid board floor and roof
- Dipped honey-brown finish
- Mineral roofing felt.
- Depth: 129cm (4ft 3ins)
- Width: 125cm (4ft 1ins)
- Height: 148cm (4ft 10ins)
- Weight: 65kg (143lbs)
- Internal Depth: 116cm (3ft 10ins)
- Internal Width: 118cm (3ft 10ins)
- Footprint Depth: 116cm (3ft 10ins)
- Footprint Width: 118cm (3ft 10ins)
- Door Opening Height: 96cm (3ft 2ins)
- Door Opening Width: 50cm (1ft 8ins).
This product is a self a assembly item and will be delivered in kit form. Instructions for assembly will be enclosed with the products.
Delivery to your property will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move product around or through the property.
Our carrier will contact you by telephone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a suitable delivery date. All dates quoted for either delivery or contact are approximate. Pure Garden Buildings will not accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
Deliveries are to UK mainland only.
• Deliveries are made on Monday – Friday only (No weekend deliveries).
• Delivery times are between 8a.m. and 6p.m. No specific time of day can be given.
• Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery except when we have received written confirmation from the customer that the item can be left without a signature.
The Delivery Address:
• Must have a made up (Tarmac) road.
• For delivery of large items, the road must be at least two lorry widths. There must be enough room for a 25ft 7.5t lorry (i.e. the size of a bin lorry or fire engine) to be unloaded.
• Room for lorry park within six metres (20ft) of the property.
• If there cars parked on both sides of the street and if so, would this cause problems for lorry access?
If a delivery address is not accessible by our carrier’s standard delivery vehicles (25ft / 7.5 Tonne Lorry) Pure Garden Buildings reserve the right to charge reasonable costs of providing a smaller delivery vehicle or confirm that the order cannot be accepted.
If the delivery fails due to the criteria set above not being met, inaccurate details or the buyer fails to take delivery (except in circumstances where it is beyond the buyers reasonable control or it is the fault of the carrier).
We reserve the right to:
• Charge reasonable cost of storage and redelivery once the reason for the initial failure has been rectified.
• Or resell the goods at market value and charge the original buyer any expenses occurred in the storage or reselling. Should the item resell at below the market value, any shortfall will be charged to the original buyer.
REGIONAL DELIVERY/COLLECTION SURCHARGES:
To maintain a consistently high level delivery service across the whole of the UK mainland, a delivery/collection surcharge will need to be applied to certain postcodes.
These are split in to two bands:
Surcharge Band A £25.00: KA, FK, KY, DD, PA and SA postcodes.
Surcharge Band B £50.00 : AB, IV, PH, PL and TR postcodes.