The Overlap Pressure Treated 10×6 Apex Shed with Double Doors has a practical and traditional design and is built to last. The improved design features increased framing and smaller sections, making it easier to handle and assemble.
Made using straight cut boards that are overlapped during construction, the design aids water run-off and allows for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to changing weather conditions. Its large size, double doors and 4 windows make it an ideal workshop space and the strong solid timber floor supports shelving or a workbench.
The shed comes with 4 fixed windows, made from shatterproof PET glazing which will not become yellow or brittle over time. This flexible shed is made up of modular sections where same size panels are interchangeable, this means you can build with 4 windows down one side, or 2 windows each side. The window panels can also be set forward or backwards.
The garden building features increased framing and a metal roof truss bracket for additional strength. The doors are braced with strong double Z framing, have secure hidden hinges and are fitted with a hasp and staple latch that can be used with your own padlock.
These quality garden workshops are manufactured in the UK with FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. The black sand felt roof, smooth-planed barge boards and finial give an attractive finish and due to the pressure treatment of this workshop, it is guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this high quality 10×6 shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- Made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move with smaller sections
- Increased framing and additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won’t go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren’t accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC? certified timber
- Dimensions: 301.8 (9.9ft) x 198.7 (6.5ft) x 210.3 cm (6.9ft)
- Width at base (footprint) (cm): 189 (6.2ft)
- Depth at base (footprint) (cm): 299.8 (9.8ft)
- Eaves Height (cm) Height to overhang: 159.7 (5.2ft)
- Estimated Weight (kg): 258
- Wall Cladding Thickness (mm): 7
- Roof Thickness (mm): 8
- Floor Thickness (mm): 14.