The Xtend Range from Forest Garden is ideal for acheiving your perfect work/life balance; these high quality buildings are ideal as a home office or as a stylish place to relax all year round.
These buildings are designed to be enjoyed during every season, the Xtend delivers real energy ef?ciency with its double glazed windows and highly ef?cient insulated walls. The Xtend offers an EPC energy rating of B and a 15 year structural guarantee.
The Xtend garden building is constructed from high quality, energy ef?cient materials and is underwritten with a 15 year structural guarantee.
All fixtures, fittings and step-by-step instructions are included, the pre-cut, modular SIP panels makes for an easy assembly.
Structural Insulated Panels (SIPS):
- The core structure of an Xtend building is made from high performance SIPs panels
- 9 7mm thick insulated walls consisting of 75mm of polystyrene insulation sandwiched by two sheets of oriented strand board (OSB)
- Gives structure and insulation in one pre-assembled and cut-to-size panel.
- Pre-cut external timber cladding panels for quick and easy assembly
- Cladding panels are positioned on the building and screwed into place
- Comes untreated.
- Pre-cut interior MDF panels for quick and easy assembly for walls and ceiling
- Wall panels are mounted to 28mm thick battens creating a cavity perfect for routing electrical wiring
- Roof battens are 45mm thick to allow for recess roof lights
- Comes with primer applied – can be painted in a colour of your choice using standard interior emulsion paint
- The ?oor is left un?nished for you to add your own choice of covering.
- External roof covering is made from 1.2mm thick EPDM black rubber
- Creates a maintenance free waterproof membrane
- Will not crack, split or rot and does not support moss or algae growth
- UV stable & environmentally friendly with 50 years life expectancy
- Anthracite grey fascias include.
Windows & Doors:
- Constructed from uPVC 5 chamber
- Windows lock with two double clasp, mushroom headed espagnolettes
- Anthracite grey externally with grained ?nish, smooth white finish internally
- Door locks with a 7 point multi-lock with ultion three star security barrel
- 28mm window glazing with A rated, double glazed, safety glass.
- Highly ef?cient insulated walls roof and ?oor
- Double glazed windows
- Energy ef?ciency model rating of 78 (category C) with the potential to increase to 82 (category B) with the addition of a photovoltaic solar panel.
- Height: 250cm
- Width: 298cm
- Depth: 290cm
- Internal Height: 206cm
- Internal Width: 261cm
- Internal Depth: 215cm
- Extrernal Wall Cladding Thickness: 15mm
- Internal Wall Cladding Thickness: 9mm
- Wall Thickess: 177mm
- Floor Thickness: 108mm
- Roof Thickness: 122mm
- Weight: 1800kg.