Quaint looking from the outside, this children’s playhouse will keep your children entertained throughout their childhood. The inside space features an additional landing complete with a ladder so that your children can host tea parties, sleepovers or a thousand other fun and exciting adventures.
Featuring mineral roofing felt, this playhouse is watertight which allows your children to play in it throughout most of the year.
The playhouse is completely compliant with European standard EN71 for child safety and the windows are made out of high strength plastic instead of glass for added safety.
The wood used in the construction of this product has been sourced from forests that have been declared to be sustainable by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). This certification helps to promote the responsible use of our natural resources and is the hallmark of responsible forest management.
Please Note: This product will require self-assembly and we advise that it is assembled by at least two people. This product features treated wood, but may require seasonal maintenance for maximum lifespan. Furniture not included.
- Three fixed windows with plastic safety glass
- Solid board roof
- Upstairs landing with ladder
- Tongue and groove floor
- Mineral roofing felt
- European Standard EN71 safety compliant
- Dipped honey-brown finish.
- Depth: 206cm (6ft 9ins)
- Width: 250cm (8ft 2ins)
- Height: 219cm (7ft 2ins)
- Weight: 225kg (496lbs)
- Internal Depth: 182cm (6ft)
- Internal Width: 76cm (2ft 6ins)
- Internal Height: 95cm (3ft 1ins).
This product is a self a assembly item and will be delivered in kit form. Instructions for assembly will be enclosed with the products.
Delivery to your property will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move product around or through the property.
Our carrier will contact you by telephone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a suitable delivery date. All dates quoted for either delivery or contact are approximate. Pure Garden Buildings will not accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
Deliveries are to UK mainland only.
• Deliveries are made on Monday – Friday only (No weekend deliveries).
• Delivery times are between 8a.m. and 6p.m. No specific time of day can be given.
• Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery except when we have received written confirmation from the customer that the item can be left without a signature.
The Delivery Address:
• Must have a made up (Tarmac) road.
• For delivery of large items, the road must be at least two lorry widths. There must be enough room for a 25ft 7.5t lorry (i.e. the size of a bin lorry or fire engine) to be unloaded.
• Room for lorry park within six metres (20ft) of the property.
• If there cars parked on both sides of the street and if so, would this cause problems for lorry access?
If a delivery address is not accessible by our carrier’s standard delivery vehicles (25ft / 7.5 Tonne Lorry) Pure Garden Buildings reserve the right to charge reasonable costs of providing a smaller delivery vehicle or confirm that the order cannot be accepted.
If the delivery fails due to the criteria set above not being met, inaccurate details or the buyer fails to take delivery (except in circumstances where it is beyond the buyers reasonable control or it is the fault of the carrier).
We reserve the right to:
• Charge reasonable cost of storage and redelivery once the reason for the initial failure has been rectified.
• Or resell the goods at market value and charge the original buyer any expenses occurred in the storage or reselling. Should the item resell at below the market value, any shortfall will be charged to the original buyer.
REGIONAL DELIVERY/COLLECTION SURCHARGES:
To maintain a consistently high level delivery service across the whole of the UK mainland, a delivery/collection surcharge will need to be applied to certain postcodes.
These are split in to two bands:
Surcharge Band A £25.00: KA, FK, KY, DD, PA and SA postcodes.
Surcharge Band B £50.00 : AB, IV, PH, PL and TR postcodes.