The Telluria Luminato is the ideal garden building and home office which will add a contemporary and smarter feel to your garden. The doors feature a plexi opaque glass and a cylinder lock which will ensure the safety of the contents kept inside.
The Luminato also features a vent to provide airflow and reduce moisture inside which can be a common problem for metal sheds, there is also an integrated gutter with outlet included which can allow you to collect rainwater.
The Luminato just like other Telluria products features a 120mm space between the wall panels allowing you to insulate your garden room allowing it to be warm in the winter and cool for the summer days. Alternatively, you can use this space to add electrical points enabling you to use the space for an office from home!
Made from a high quality hot-dipped 0.9mm galvanised steel the Luminato is not only built to be appealing to the eye but also built to last for many years to come, which is why these products come with a 20 Year Warranty. The roof is made from insulated sandwich panels which has a roof loadability of 220kg/m² once again proving the durability of this high-quality garden building.
- Made from 0.9mm galvanised steel which is the thickest steel amongst its competitors.
- The roof is made up of insulated sanwich panels (4cm)
- 120mm space between walls ideal for insulation or installing electrical points
- 220kg/m² Roof Loadability
- UV, Fire & Wind Resistant
- Doors with plexi opaque glass
- Cylinder door lock with 2 keys
- Integrated gutter with outlet
- Easy to assemble
- 20 Year Warranty
- Height: 219cm (7ft 2ins)
- External Width: 298cm (9ft 9ins)
- External Depth: 298cm (9ft 9ins)
- Internal Width: 270cm (8ft 10ins)
- Interal Depth: 270cm (8ft 10ins)
- Double Door Opening: 177cm x 198cm (5ft 10ins x 6ft 6ins)