This attractive 5×2 Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse from Forest has a traditional design that makes it a beautiful addition to any garden. Due to it’s small size this greenhouse is perfect for gardens where space is at a premium; the back panel of the greenhouse allows it to be placed anywhere within the garden whilst still keeping the plants protected.
The two heights of staging allow you to organise your plants and ensure they are getting the most sunlight possible, the middle staging is collapsible which is perfect for creating room for taller plants.
The double doors allow for easy access to your plants. The safe acrylic glazing and two opening roof vents help keep the temperature and air flow at an appropriate level, the auto vent allows one of the windows to open automatically when a certain temperature is reached.
Manufactured from watertight Tongue & Groove cladding, the timber in this greenhouse has been Pressure Treated, giving it a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
Every Forest product carries the FSC label. Products with the FSC label are identified as products with their roots from well-managed forests, so you can be assured that you’re purchasing from a sustainable source.
This greenhouse is supplied unpainted, but you can add your own personal touch with a coat of paint. Images show greenhouse painted with Cuprinol Country Cream.
- Perfect for patios and courtyard gardens
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber
- A strong, robust structure with 12mm Tongue & Groove cladding
- Acrylic glazing offers a safer alternative to glass
- Foldable middle staging
- Two opening vents
- Optional auto vent
- Supplied unpainted
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly.
- Overall Height: 198cm (6ft 6ins)
- Overall Width: 147cm (4ft 10ins)
- Overall Depth: 74cm (2ft 5ins)
- Wall Cladding Thickness: 21mm
- Roof Thickness: 2mm
- Weight: 79kg (174lbs)