The AquaChek Chlorine Test Strips test your swimming pool or spa for the following:
- pH – maintaining a proper pH level helps prevent scale formation and corrosion which can lead to costly repairs.
- Total Alkalinity – a correct level of Total Alkalinity prevents sudden pH changes.
- Stabilizer – an ideal level of Stabilizer (Cyanuric Acid) helps protect against chlorine loss caused by sunlight.
- Free Chlorine – an ideal level of Free Chlorine helps to ensure clean, clear water that is safe for bathers.
What is Free Chlorine?
When chlorine is first added to your pool or spa, it is available as free chlorine which acts as a disinfectant. Other test strips only check total chlorine, which is both free chlorine and combined chlorine. When the free chlorine attacks germs and dirt in your pool or spa it becomes combined chlorine and is no longer available as a disinfectant.
- Instructions are included with this pack
- Number of test strips included: 50.
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Royal Mail 1st class service has a delivery aim of 1 working day, Royal Mail 2nd class service has a delivery aim of 2-3 working days.
Please be aware these are only an “aim” and are not guaranteed, please allow additional some for standard delivery on Royal Mail services.
Delivery by Royal Mail is for the entire UK (England, Wales, Scottish high & lowlands, islands & Northern Ireland).
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Your order will be dispatched via one of the major UK couriers which ever is more appropriate.
Postage cost stated is to UK mainland only: England, Wales and Scottish lowlands – excludes Highlands, Islands & Northern Ireland.
Isles of Wight (48 hour service only) is an additional £16.95 surcharge.
Highlands & Islands of Scotland (48 hour service only): IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, ZE are an additional £9.95 surcharge.
N.Ireland, Isle of Man and Scilly (48 hour service only): BT, IM, TR21-25 are an additional £12.95 (excluding oversized freight which has a dead or volumetric weight over 30kg this may be higher). surcharge.
Surcharges do not apply to Royal Mail services.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Simply Select the “Express Delivery” option at checkout for next working day delivery and if you need it to arrive on particular day then just add a note to your order (Working days only).
* “Express Delivery” is next working day (Monday to Friday) and excludes national holidays from the point of dispatch.
At Pure Garden we aim to pick, pack and dispatch your order same day, however at peak times this process can take up to 24 hours.
**Orders placed after 12:00 may not be sent the same working day, due to courier collection times, however we do our utmost to send orders the same day and always within 24 hours.