This option is perfect if you already have or have already ordered your garden building and are now looking for a professional, manufacturer approved assembly service
About Shed & Garden Building Assembly
At Pure Garden Buildings, we offer a professional assembly service taking the pressure off you. So if you require a shed installation in your garden or you’re an Architect, Developer, Business, School or Government Body we can take care of the build process for you.
After you have placed an order for your assembly then the install team will be in contact to make the necessary arrangements with you for your install.
Now that you have found your building and booked your install, there are some things to consider prior to delivery and installation of your new building.
Installation FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How long do I have to wait for an install?
- The date for installation will be arranged with you by the installation team once a delivery date has been booked.
- We aim to carry out all installations within 5-15 working days after delivery (this excludes Log Cabins).
My install is due, what happens now?
- If not already delivered, your building may be coming with the installer. If your building is delivered to you before the install date, please check off the contents from the list on the instructions to make sure everything is present and correct.
- Although we try and make sure everything is perfect we are all only human after all, so we ask you to quickly check and get in touch if you have any concerns so we can sort them out before the installer arrives.
- We will pre-book an installation date with you in advance. If you are not able to be in or grant access, then please let us know in advance or arrange for a friend or neighbour to be there in your place.
- You’ll get an email reminder the day before and on the morning of your install date to check that everything is all still fine to go ahead (although we can not guarantee this service).
For full details, terms and conditions of the assembly service please see our: “installation” page.