The elegant curves of the Keswick Arbour contrast with the diamond lattice work and roof slats to form a structure that is pleasing to the eye and a comfortable retreat on a sunny day.
Rounded at the back to reflect the beautifully arched roof, this arbour is full of eye catching angles and will make most of the light while at the same time providing a shaded spot if the heat gets too oppressive. The Keswick Arbour features a round, classical shaped open slatted roof plus attractive open lattice back and sides that can be covered with flowers to breath-taking effect.
All the timber has been pressure treated to prevent rot, it has a natural finish that can be painted or stained to suit the location.
The arbour is manufactured to exacting ISO standards by Rowlinson, who have over 80 years’ experience of designing and fabricating high quality timber products.
- Open slatted roof
- Curved back panel
- Lattice sides
- Pressure treated
- Natural timber finish
- Quality FSC softwood
- Can be painted or stained
- Easy two person assembly
- Full instructions included.
- Depth: 80cm (2ft 7ins)
- Width: 132cm (4ft 4ins)
- Height: 207.5cm (6ft 10ins)
- Weight: 57kg (125lbs).
- Width: 115cm (3ft 9ins)
- Depth: 42cm (1ft 4ins).
This product is a self a assembly item and will be delivered in kit form. Instructions for assembly will be enclosed with the products.
Delivery to your property will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move product around or through the property.
Our carrier will contact you by telephone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a suitable delivery date. All dates quoted for either delivery or contact are approximate. Pure Garden Buildings will not accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
Deliveries are to UK mainland only.
• Deliveries are made on Monday – Friday only (No weekend deliveries).
• Delivery times are between 8a.m. and 6p.m. No specific time of day can be given.
• Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery except when we have received written confirmation from the customer that the item can be left without a signature.
The Delivery Address:
• Must have a made up (Tarmac) road.
• For delivery of large items, the road must be at least two lorry widths. There must be enough room for a 25ft 7.5t lorry (i.e. the size of a bin lorry or fire engine) to be unloaded.
• Room for lorry park within six metres (20ft) of the property.
• If there cars parked on both sides of the street and if so, would this cause problems for lorry access?
If a delivery address is not accessible by our carrier’s standard delivery vehicles (25ft / 7.5 Tonne Lorry) Pure Garden Buildings reserve the right to charge reasonable costs of providing a smaller delivery vehicle or confirm that the order cannot be accepted.
If the delivery fails due to the criteria set above not being met, inaccurate details or the buyer fails to take delivery (except in circumstances where it is beyond the buyers reasonable control or it is the fault of the carrier).
We reserve the right to:
• Charge reasonable cost of storage and redelivery once the reason for the initial failure has been rectified.
• Or resell the goods at market value and charge the original buyer any expenses occurred in the storage or reselling. Should the item resell at below the market value, any shortfall will be charged to the original buyer.
REGIONAL DELIVERY/COLLECTION SURCHARGES:
To maintain a consistently high level delivery service across the whole of the UK mainland, a delivery/collection surcharge will need to be applied to certain postcodes.
These are split in to two bands:
Surcharge Band A £25.00: KA, FK, KY, DD, PA and SA postcodes.
Surcharge Band B £50.00 : AB, IV, PH, PL and TR postcodes.