Enjoy relaxing in this attractive garden arbour from Rowlinson, inspired by the architecture of the city of Modena in Italy.
On a summer’s day this is a great place to sit, bathed in sunshine with a good book or perhaps just listening to music on your radio or talking to friends.
The slatted FSC softwood can be painted or stained to match your preference or you may choose to keep a natural finish that complements the landscape.
Full instructions and all fittings are provided for easy assembly, and the modern, notable design will create an attractive focal point for any outside space.
- Contemporary design
- Seats up to two people
- Open slat roof
- Pressure treated against rot
- Natural timber finish
- Comprehensive instructions and all fittings included
- Manufactured with FSC softwood
- Can be Painted or Stained
- Easy two person assembly
- Rowlinson 15 Year Anti-Rot Warranty.
- Depth: 80cm (2ft 7ins)
- Width: 134cm (4ft 5ins)
- Height: 199cm (6ft 6ins)
- Weight: 66kg (145lbs).
- Height: 45cm (1ft 6ins)
- Width: 115cm (3ft 9ins)
- Depth: 44cm (1ft 5ins).
This product is a self a assembly item and will be delivered in kit form. Instructions for assembly will be enclosed with the products.
Delivery to your property will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move product around or through the property.
Our carrier will contact you by telephone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a suitable delivery date. All dates quoted for either delivery or contact are approximate. Pure Garden Buildings will not accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
Deliveries are to UK mainland only.
• Deliveries are made on Monday – Friday only (No weekend deliveries).
• Delivery times are between 8a.m. and 6p.m. No specific time of day can be given.
• Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery except when we have received written confirmation from the customer that the item can be left without a signature.
The Delivery Address:
• Must have a made up (Tarmac) road.
• For delivery of large items, the road must be at least two lorry widths. There must be enough room for a 25ft 7.5t lorry (i.e. the size of a bin lorry or fire engine) to be unloaded.
• Room for lorry park within six metres (20ft) of the property.
• If there cars parked on both sides of the street and if so, would this cause problems for lorry access?
If a delivery address is not accessible by our carrier’s standard delivery vehicles (25ft / 7.5 Tonne Lorry) Pure Garden Buildings reserve the right to charge reasonable costs of providing a smaller delivery vehicle or confirm that the order cannot be accepted.
If the delivery fails due to the criteria set above not being met, inaccurate details or the buyer fails to take delivery (except in circumstances where it is beyond the buyers reasonable control or it is the fault of the carrier).
We reserve the right to:
• Charge reasonable cost of storage and redelivery once the reason for the initial failure has been rectified.
• Or resell the goods at market value and charge the original buyer any expenses occurred in the storage or reselling. Should the item resell at below the market value, any shortfall will be charged to the original buyer.
REGIONAL DELIVERY/COLLECTION SURCHARGES:
To maintain a consistently high level delivery service across the whole of the UK mainland, a delivery/collection surcharge will need to be applied to certain postcodes.
These are split in to two bands:
Surcharge Band A £25.00: KA, FK, KY, DD, PA and SA postcodes.
Surcharge Band B £50.00 : AB, IV, PH, PL and TR postcodes.