The Rowlinson Party, BBQ Arbour from Rowlinson is a cleverly designed Arbour. It looks good and is also extremely practical. It can be used either as a traditional arbour or a fun and funky cover for a BBQ with the side sections serving as tables
With the seat in place, you have an attractive arbour. Fold the seat away and put the two side panels in place, and the arbour is transformed into a party BBQ area. The BBQ fits neatly under cover and the tables are useful for plates, relishes, salads and glasses.
It is an ideal centre piece to any summer party. And when all the guests have gone home, let the seat down again and you can relax with a nice cup of coffee, or perhaps something stronger!
The arbour is manufactured to exacting ISO 9001:2008 standards by Rowlinson, who have over 80 years’ experience of designing and fabricating high quality timber products.
- No tools required to transform the arbour into a party station
- Lift up seat provides space for a BBQ up to 1500mm (4ft 11ins) wide
- Side panels rise to create table
- Fire retardant treatment
- Natural timber finish
- Manufactured from quality FSC softwood
- Pressure treated
- Can be painted or stained
- Easy two person assembly
- Full instructions included
- 10 Year Guarantee.
- Depth: 129cm (4ft 3ins)
- Width: 181cm (5ft 11ins)
- Height: 240cm (7ft 10ins)
- Weight: 88kg (194lbs)
- Width with Side Tables: 317cm (10ft 5ins)
- Side Table Width: 68.3cm (2ft 3ins).
- Depth: 40.5cm (1ft 4ins)
- Width: 150cm (4ft 11ins).
This product is a self a assembly item and will be delivered in kit form. Instructions for assembly will be enclosed with the products.
Delivery to your property will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move product around or through the property.
Our carrier will contact you by telephone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a suitable delivery date. All dates quoted for either delivery or contact are approximate. Pure Garden Buildings will not accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
Deliveries are to UK mainland only.
• Deliveries are made on Monday – Friday only (No weekend deliveries).
• Delivery times are between 8a.m. and 6p.m. No specific time of day can be given.
• Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery except when we have received written confirmation from the customer that the item can be left without a signature.
The Delivery Address:
• Must have a made up (Tarmac) road.
• For delivery of large items, the road must be at least two lorry widths. There must be enough room for a 25ft 7.5t lorry (i.e. the size of a bin lorry or fire engine) to be unloaded.
• Room for lorry park within six metres (20ft) of the property.
• If there cars parked on both sides of the street and if so, would this cause problems for lorry access?
If a delivery address is not accessible by our carrier’s standard delivery vehicles (25ft / 7.5 Tonne Lorry) Pure Garden Buildings reserve the right to charge reasonable costs of providing a smaller delivery vehicle or confirm that the order cannot be accepted.
If the delivery fails due to the criteria set above not being met, inaccurate details or the buyer fails to take delivery (except in circumstances where it is beyond the buyers reasonable control or it is the fault of the carrier).
We reserve the right to:
• Charge reasonable cost of storage and redelivery once the reason for the initial failure has been rectified.
• Or resell the goods at market value and charge the original buyer any expenses occurred in the storage or reselling. Should the item resell at below the market value, any shortfall will be charged to the original buyer.
REGIONAL DELIVERY/COLLECTION SURCHARGES:
To maintain a consistently high level delivery service across the whole of the UK mainland, a delivery/collection surcharge will need to be applied to certain postcodes.
These are split in to two bands:
Surcharge Band A £25.00: KA, FK, KY, DD, PA and SA postcodes.
Surcharge Band B £50.00 : AB, IV, PH, PL and TR postcodes.